- 10 ounces frozen strawberries
- 6 ounces frozen limeade
- 12 ounces lemon-lime soda
Place strawberries, limeade, and soda in a blender, process until smooth.
Notes: The store didn’t have any limeade, so we used frozen margarita concentrate. DELICIOUS!
From Cooking Light
This fruity smoothie is loaded with calcium and antioxidants, and tastes great on a hot day!
- ¼ cup skim milk
- 8 ounces cherry yogurt
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened mixed berries
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries
- sugar, optional
- 3 tablespoons vanilla yogurt
In a blender, combine milk, cherry yogurt, mixed berries, half of the blueberries and sugar, if desired; cover and process until smooth. Stir if necessary. Pour into chilled glasses. Spoon vanilla yogurt over the top; sprinkle with remaining blueberries.
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups fat-free reduced-sugar raspberry yogurt
- 2 cups frozen vanilla yogurt
- 2 small ripe bananas, cut into chunks and frozen (1 cup)
- 3 cups frozen raspberries
- 2 tsp vanilla
In a blender or food processor, cover and process ingredients in batches until blended. Stir if necessary. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
Note: Used fat-free no-sugar-added vanilla ice cream instead of frozen yogurt. Very creamy smoothie.
I ate this a TON when I got my wisdom teeth out! This make-ahead slush is really refreshing on hot summer days. Pour lemon-lime soda over scoops of the strawberry blend, and you’ll have a fast fruity treat that’s so thick you’ll need to eat it with a spoon.
- 4 cups fresh strawberries
- 2 cups fat-free vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 package (.3 ounces) sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 liters diet lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Additional fresh strawberries, optional
In a large bowl, mash strawberries; add ice cream. In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in water; stir in lemon juice. Add to the strawberry mixture; mix well. Pour into a 1-1/2-qt. freezer container; cover and freeze overnight.
Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Spoon into glasses; add soda. Garnish with strawberries if desired. Yield: 10 servings.