- 16 oz elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 lb cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 oz olives, drained
- ½ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 T red wine vinegar
- 1 T chili powder
- 1 T ground cumin
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine pasta, tomatoes, corn, green pepper, red onion and olives.
In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine lime juice, oil, vinegar and seasonings; shake well. Pour over pasta mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for one hour or until chilled.
Note: We added more veggies to our liking.
From Taste of Home: Guilt-Free Cooking