- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (12 oz) package bow tie noodles (or any other kind of noodle), uncooked
- 1 (26 oz) jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce (or pizza sauce)
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1⁄2 cups Mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cups plain Greek yogurt
Brown ground beef in small pan. Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions. After noodles are cooked, drain and drizzle with olive oil. Mix in your spaghetti sauce.
Add your browned beef, seasonings, cheese, and sour cream. Fold together and allow it all to combine and melt together, over low heat, for about 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Note: Instead, of Italian seasoning, I used a combination of oregano, rosemary, marjoram, cilantro, and basil.
From Six Sisters’ Stuff