- 20 oz unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 15 oz sliced peaches in juice, drained
- 11 oz mandarin oranges, drained
- 4 medium tart apples, peeled and diced
- 1 ½ cups skim milk, cold
- ⅓ cup orange juice concentrate
- 1 oz sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- ¾ cup fat-free sour cream
In a large bowl, combine fruit; set aside. In another bowl, whisk milk, orange juice concentrate and pudding mix for 2 minutes or until smooth. Add sour cream; mix well. Fold into fruit. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Notes: Excellent! Didn’t peel the apples and turned out great! Very easy!!
From Taste of Home: Guilt-Free Cooking